Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chat Topics ft. Alyse B.

alyse set topic to " pizza/weed/big booty meat "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " Why did that bad man touch me there? "
alyse set topic to " animals with tails "
alyse set topic to " pee water for 500, please. "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " 2 things you need to survive: tits and ass "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " verbs that start with 'F' "
alyse set topic to " why is life so hard "
alyse set topic to " why is anal so much fun? "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " when does no mean yes "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " why does my dad hurt my mom after we've gone to bed? "
alyse set topic to " no always means yes "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " nipple shapes and why they are so fun to tweak all the time "
alyse set topic to " why is father o connor the only one who can find my g-spot? "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " when it hurts, why does it hurt so bad? "
alyse set topic to " why is my clit so big? "
alyse set topic to " how big is too big> "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " when he said footlong, he wasn't kidding "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " what to do if your lover punctured something inside you "
alyse set topic to " i love you. oh cool. "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " when is it appropriate to respond "oh. cool?" "
alyse set topic to " im an alcoholic "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " my tits "
alyse set topic to " is it okay to fuck on a first date? how about a relative? "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " my dogs tits are bigger than mine, what kind of medication should i be on? "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " kissing cousins is a common phrase for a reason, right? "
alyse set topic to " cunnilingus is a good third course, right? "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " dildos okay? what about plugs? "
alyse set topic to " certainly. "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " holes you like to bleed from during intercourse "
alyse set topic to " how many holes are you supposed to have down there? "
alyse set topic to " why is that extra one there?
alyse set topic to " is bong water good for ice tea? "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " he really likes it when i bring a paper bag to bed, is this normal? "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " what is that smell "
alyse set topic to " he likes to be gagged and bound. oh. cool. "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " i want to have sex with a 15 year old on a shitty tv show, have i completely gone perverted? "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " why is one ball inside me? "
alyse set topic to " help. i've gone lesbians and i cant go back. "
alyse set topic to " if 6534322 balls go in, and only 52 balls come out, how much fun are you really having? "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " how sexy is an uncircumsized penis on a scale of 1-10 "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " would you like it if your lover fingered you there? "
alyse set topic to " it's my 16th birthday, i wanna get fingered. is that so wrong? "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " celebrities i would lose my virginity to starting with the letter B: Bruce Springsteen "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " when push comes to shov...ing parts in my holes how do i tell them to stop? "
alyse set topic to " why are all my boyfriends gay? "
alyse set topic to " why is my dad gay? why is school so gay? "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " my best friend's gay, does that make me gay too? "
alyse set topic to " MOM, why cant i get my nipples repierced? "
alyse set topic to " why is my roommate always moaning at night "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " when he said go fuck yourself, i did. "
alyse set topic to " why does sarah gilbert so arousing to me? "
alyse set topic to " if i were a boy, i'd have designer stubble "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " what do i do with all of the blood? "
alyse set topic to " drink it "
alyse set topic to " why dont i have any morals left "
alyse set topic to " why am i so empty "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " why is my mom the only one that loves me? "
alyse set topic to " i love you but your with someone else, you know i love you, yet you dont care and i dont know if you like me back. and i doubt ill ever have you before i leave in 2 months.... "
alyse set topic to " to all my friends (people who i talk to and hang with) I LOVE YOU BITCH'S!!!! and ima miss you when im in oklahoma. im gonna try and come back when i graduate, hope you dont forget me thou, and then we can remunis about what i missed :D "
alyse set topic to " your rhinestone eyes are like, factorys far away (here we go again) :D
Alexia Weaver set topic to " i like mexicans, is that a sin? "
alyse set topic to " if i fuck a mexican, will i get diarrhea? "
alyse set topic to " Sitting by a fire, watching the saw movie's with my amazing boyfriend. "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " i got his name tattooed on my pussy and now i want it off "
alyse set topic to " lolololololololol im soooooo random "
alyse set topic to " What is the meaning of life? There is no meaning, just live. "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " why do i want to eat drugs "
alyse set topic to " true life: my boyfriend is a total dork(: "
alyse set topic to " Like:yourr uberr prettty♥dislike:we never tallllllk.. "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " if i inhale weed will something grow inside my lungs? "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " why does my bestie wanna touch my testie? "
alyse set topic to " why is fellatio the only thing i can put on my resume??? "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " the gardner dick slapped me in the face and left a bruise. what do i tell my kids? "
Alexia Weaver set topic to " if i have sex with a man before marriage, is it still considered unholy if he looks like jesus? "

No comments:

Post a Comment