Monday, November 29, 2010

Step 1. Learn how to knit.



Lately I have felt like a total piece of worthless junk. I have decided to make a list in order to better my life and the lives of people around me. My first step is to learn how to knit. That way I can spend my time doing something productive even if I am just sitting on the couch with my dog. I found this cool girl on Etsy today that makes really neat scarves and I want to be like her. All I have to do is teach myself how to knit, make an Etsy account, and make millions from my incredible scarf making techniques. I have also decided that I will read at least one book a week and write about it on here. The book for this week is called Look at the Birdie by Kurt Vonnegut. I'm halfway done with it already so I'm kind of cheating. My goal list includes less time on Facebook, going to bed earlier so I can wake up at 8am every morning, donating plasma twice a week, and volunteering at the humane society once a week. I am also going to blog at least once a day. It's safe to say I'll be extremely busy. I hope I can keep up with my own demands because I'm sick of feeling like a lazy, useless piece of crap. Day one of my new life starts as soon as I wake up. Wish me luck!

P.S. Did I mention I am going to try and work 40 h0ur weeks too?? This will be impossible. VIVA MI VIDA NUEVA.~*~**~

XOXO/AW

No comments:

Post a Comment