Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hello Bloggers

Today at work I dropped this lady's Mexican dip all over the floor. She was pretty mean about it, and even though the deli must make about 10 of those damn things a day she of course grabbed the last one. I know it sucks to have some klutzy twat drop your shitty dip on the floor but this lady had a huge attitude. I wanted to see her eat it off the floor, but of course I had to act really sorry about it. I really was sorry until she got all uppity. Later someone started screaming and a fire truck came. Someone could have died for all I knew, but by that time I had been working 7 hours and after about 5 I get into robot mode and I stop using my brain and rely on my mechanical routine.
Bowling starts tomorrow. I really don't even want to go to the informational meeting, but I probably will because I'm secretly hoping I'll be really good and make my school proud and everyone will worship me.
I've been listening to my Last.Fm radio all afternoon and it seems to be stuck on Jeffrey Lewis. I doubt anyone else has a strong opinion about Jeffrey Lewis, but I really don't like him. I mean I do like him, but it's the kind of like that you rarely feel and mostly just hate. Anyone? Like I feel the same way about Cat Power and shit like that. It's better than bad but it just falls somewhere in the middle. This is random but how many people do you think comment on videos or songs on youtube or pandora (etc) in different languages just to seem cooler? because I do sometimes...a lot of the time. Same thing when people buy candy bars and then insist you put them in the bag because it's definitely not for them it's for their kid or their gynecologist or something. I just know they are in their car hitting their head on the steering wheel just to get to their snack. God.


No comments:

Post a Comment