Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh, the horror!

Today in my spanish class I learned that people in Peru eat guinea pigs instead of oh, IDK...chicken or cow. I thought this was slightly humorous but then I remembered that Wolf Blitzen loves guinea pigs more than a frantic mother loves her bouncing baby and it made me sad.

I just got a new puppy. Her name is Ollie. She has slept in my bed for the 3 nights we've had her and I don't think I'm going to continue the tradition anymore. Why you ask? Oh, I'll tell you why.

1st night: She somehow ended up on the floor. Call me crazy but last time I checked, 10 week old puppies aren't supposed to land directly on their head while they're deep in their baby dreams.
2nd night: She got lost in the blankets. Who knows how long she was twisted in that blanket to the point where her tiny dacshund legs couldn't break her free from that fleece monster.
3rd night (last night): I woke to find her squished in between my back and the matress.
You poor, poor dog. What did you do to deserve that?
OH! And I would probably blog more if Ms.Blitzen would change the language on our blog back to ENGLISH because I don't know FRENCH. Jerk.










































No comments:

Post a Comment