Thursday, November 26, 2009

happy pets


Today is Thanksgiving, and everyone knows that means it will result in an extremely boring day. I've spent most of the day on the computer and watching TV, which is really no different from any other day. I was FB chatting when a girl I knew told me to play this cyber pet game called Happy pets. I know this sounds really dumb, but it is super addictive. I adopted three cats, and fed them and all of that, and visited my friends' cats. Most of them have a pretty posh set up. Except there is this one bitch who has one lonely kitten who is STARVING to DEATH!!!!! And her litter box hasn't been cleaned in god knows how long. This is just disgusting. I sent her this little notification that says "____, it looks like your cats are starving, please feed them." That was an hour ago. I know it's Thanksgiving, but i happened to notice that she is using Facebook Mobile. So she probably go the message and is just content to let her pet starve. I know that this is just a cyber game and in no way does this reflect her true character, but for the love of god, just put your pet up for adoption. I'm only on level 2, and am not allowed to adopt another pet until level 8. I'm going to have to skip my family dinner just so I can rescue her poor cats. To make matters that much worse her cats' names are Starbucks and Missy. Dear God.

No comments:

Post a Comment