Tuesday, October 26, 2010


I feel bad about my life for these 2 reasons:
1). I want to live in WA
2). I can't write.

I'm so excited to be Bret Michael's for Halloween. Think about how easy it is to become Bret Michaels. I'm sure it happens to hundreds of men a year.

Alexia wants to play word association, so I guess I will humour her.

what is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of these words:

pizza
jazz
secret sex
suffrage
geometric skirt
Xena
Kathleen Hanna
timeline theory
gender pay gap
Nacho Cheese dip
Bret Michaels
Arbor Mist Wildberry Wine

Here are my answers:
pizza: all the time, every time
jazz: cooler than me
secret sex: sexi~*~
suffrage: so important
geometric skirt: an outfit that lana wears often
Xena: so hawt
Kathleen Hanna: everything I want to be in life
timeline theory: silly
gender pay gap: pisses me off
Nacho cheese dip: rachel oake's house
bret michaels: sexi~*~*
Arbor mist: cheap, and gross

No comments:

Post a Comment