Thursday, September 16, 2010

I have a bone to pick with iTunes.



Am I the only one that thinks the new iTunes logo looks almost identical the the Camel Crush cigarettes logo? I mean, they're practically the same thing. I've searched the "web" all night long hoping to find someone that picked up on it too so we could bitch together but there was no such luck. It's cool but everytime I look at my computer I think of cigarettes.


Tonight is Leslie and the Lys. I lost track of how many times I've seen them. It's too bad I'm not going tonight. They put on such a good show. (giant cat)

I decided to shuffle my music and I was re-introduced to New Years Kiss by Casiotone for the Painfully Alone. Falling in love all over again was magical. I'm never going to get sick of this song.
<3>

On Twitter I recently realized how hilarious 50 Cent was. I picked out a few favorites. They're really all hysterical but some were just mind blowingly funny.

How come all the food that's good for us taste so bad dam. shit make me wanta fired my cook. I feel like I just had a wood sandwich
Booty is my new motivational topic of the day. If ur skinny buy you a ass. If u have no tits put them in bitch. Quit playing around
Goddamn all these pretty bitches on my page now. I'm in heaven. I wanna fuck all yal! All I need is a redbull and 5mns between each nut
GEOLOGY TEST HERE I COME!



No comments:

Post a Comment