Thursday, September 16, 2010

PRETTY BOY SWAG












Can I get that dro
Can I get that remmy
Can I get that coke
Can I get that henny
Can I get that margarita on the rock rock rock
Can I get salt all around that rim rim rim rim
Trey
I was like yo trey
Do you think you can buy me a bottle of rosay
Okay lets get it now
Im wit a bad bitch he's wit his friends
I dont say I hi I say keys to the benz
Keys to the benz keys to the benz
Mufuckin rite yea b to the 10
If a bitch try to get cute ima stomp her
Throw alotta money at her then yell fuck her
Fuck her fuck her then yell fuck her
Then im go and get my loui belt slug her
Excuse me Im sorry Im really such lady
I rep young money
You know slim baby
And we be doin donuts while we wave in the 3-80
We give alot of money to the babies out in haiti
Yellin all around the world
Do you hear me
Do you like my body and a nicki
Rest in peace to ana nicole smith
Yes my dear your so explosive
Say hi to mary mary and joseph
Now bottoms up and double my doses

Other tweets that I find hilaaaarious:
be silly, be sexi, beastiality
#what does this do??
@CC0RD!NG 2 J!M.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fifkj8rTN4Y&feature=player_embedded#


Will there come a day when Peanut doesn't pee on me?

No comments:

Post a Comment