Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where's My Chippy?



Today I washed my white sweater and it ended up peach by the time I took it out. I'm not cut out for this kind of thing. But it made me realize that I want to learn how to crochet a blanket. Actually, several blankets. One of every color in the crocheting spectrum because when you take them out of the dryer, they feel like you were born again but this time into Heaven.

I have also decided that I am going to save up can money to buy an iPod. It'll take years but hey, if the Can Man can buy a new truck with all his can money from a year, an iPod should be easy.

I accidentally bought some boots from ebay. Later did I read "New but Defective." I can't wait to get these beauties in the mail.

I have been listening to John Wayne Gacy, Jr. by Sufjan Stevens. Who knew a song about a serial killer could be so beautiful yet haunting? I would love to go to one of his shows. There's one in Chicago and another in Minneapolis but they're sold out. Bum deal. I will see him one day.
Check out these pictures of my grumplepuss:


















I found this blog yesterday ( http://www.singleape.com/?cat=254 ) the guy said, "In case you don't follow my blog that much, I love the Smiths almost as much as my dogs" and I think I found my soulmate right then and there. Speaking of soulmates I had a dream last night. It started with me riding my bike for miles and then I came across a sad boy. Apparently we were dating because he took me to his house to meet his mom. They lived in a tiny mint green house and she turned out to be really Christian. I told her I liked her house and that it was very lovely and she said, "You're just saying that because that's what the devil would say to trick me"

I can't wait until I see Tim and Eric. I LOVE THEM.

I wish I lived in Chicago.























No comments:

Post a Comment